- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Gender: N/A
- Age: 24-32 Years Old
- Work Experience: 2-5 years
- Fluent in Chinese both reading and writing
- English is a plus
- Self-motivation and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working on a social media or social networking website is a plus. Ability to troubleshoot problems and investigate and implement solutions
- Understand Chinese social networking and search engine tools, personal passion for web technologies, online news and social media
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding and creating content strategies for the company, new media and online strategies are a strong focus.
- Work with marketing & communication team as well as hotel operations and IT units to develop story, as well as ensure story telling is in line with overall company focus and communications goals.
- Establishes and oversees story development, whether the content is written exec Q&A, written news feature, blog posting or developing podcasts, video casts, videos, video blogs, second life events. Proactively monitor online activity such review content to prevent. negative comments and use editorial tools to improve content quality
- Monitor the customer reviews on a daily basis to manage reputation in online media channels and must understand how to responding to positive or negative reviews.
- Develops innovative solutions for obtaining results, New Media skills is a plus, but on the job development is welcomed.
- Represent voice of the user community to the rest of the team, reporting on user trends, and evaluating and recommending new site features or improvement.