Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy Human Resource communication plan including newsletter, news, articles, monthly magazine and internal projects.
- Development and implementation of websites and social media.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with department staff, news media representatives, various agency or public groups and organisations.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating effective multi-media public information/communication campaigns and programs.
- Exercise considerable individual initiative and independent judgment in applying and
interpreting quality/communication policies and procedures, and departmental policies and procedures.
- Event planning and coordination procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Communication or Public Relations, Journalism and Mass Communication, Human Resources Management
- Internal communications or experience with employee communication will be advantage
- Strong hand-on experience and knowledge in developing and use of Digital & Social Media communications.
- Strong Communication skills both Thai and English, Chinese will be a plus
- Knowledge of journalism practices and written communications skills, including researching, writing, editing and producing all forms of written communication
- Skill in verbal communications including presentation of complex, technical or sensitive information and negotiation skills
- Excellent Teamwork & Positive Attitude
- Work well under pressure