General Manager (GM) is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Terminal 21 Mall management including but not limited to leasing and tenant relations, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational management and control of all maintenance, inspection and safety functions.
- Be responsible for the daily operation, solve various problems, for special case, need to report and propose solutions to MD.
- Make the project budget plan, audit departments budget and manpower budget report, and assist MD to review to project budget.
- Monitor and control the project budgets effectively and report to MD regularly.
- Develop a structured business plan for the mall covering all key components of mall operation.
- Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms.
- Develop and upkeep the corporate mall identity – ensure adherences to corporate brand guidelines.
- Develop and implement approved procedures and systems across all mall functions to ensure smooth co-ordination/ co-operation among various internal departments to facilitate business needs and deliver positive customer and tenant experiences.
- Monitor plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance in conjunction with relevant department heads and follow up on quality and execution.
- Consolidate the relationships with inside and outside units, organizations, institutions, and government.
- To ensure smooth and positive relationship with the tenants, suppliers and contractors.
- Take steps to improve customer services inside the mall.
- Follow legal procedures with respect to mall operations and tenant interactions.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 15 years of experience in retail business with strong experience in corporate strategy, business strategy, and strategic planning
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English