Roles & Responsibilities
- To pays a visits to potential accounts in view of entering into contracts with them, especially commercial accounts.
- The Assistant to Director of Sales & Marketing may be called upon the undertake activities outside his/her own area and to publicize hotels other than his/her own for specific projects and/or programs.
- Defines precisely guest requirements and ensures that the guest services offered corresponds effectively to their requests.
- Provides after-sales service and in particular to ensure all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed with the respective departments if necessary.
- Receives in the hotel any important guests whom he has approached.
- Negotiates prices with the clients and certified by DOSM.
- To issued and confirms proposals in writing as a record.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Sales Management experience in hotel of international standard or 5 star equivalent.
- Bachelor- s Degree/ Master degree in Hospitality / Business Administration is preferred
- Skill in developing sales strategies with a long term view.
- Multi-property sales experience or team leadership experience
- Good English proficiency, both spoken, written, listening and negotiation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills/ administration / computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, pleasing personality, service mind and good attitude.
Work at : Grande Centre Point Surawong