Roles & Responsibilities
- To ensure hotels with in the Grande Centre Point hotels meet with specified brand standards in respect to their digital presentation via social media and communications
- To develop digital strategies specific to each hotel, collaborate with digital marketing executive, hotel base to ensure targets and results are driven.
- Develop and execute social media calendar to develop strong customer relationships, drive revenue generation, prospect, and guest engagement for activities of the hotel.
- Create a social media strategy and timetable to support hotel activities and collaborate with other operations. Planning, implementing, and monitoring our marketing campaigns across all offline & online channels in alignment with brand voice.
- To work hands on in respect to driving SEO hotel websites to maximize visitation and conversion. To implement strategy via organic social media to maximize social reach.
- To develop with hotel teams a paid CPC strategy to drive further opportunity via paid marketing for hotels and implement / monitor and adjust maximize opportunity and minimize cost
- Create material and artwork for online and offline channels using a variety of media types, including images, videos, artwork, and other kinds of content.
- Verifies all collateral is as per brand standard guidelines and in compliance with Brand Standard Audit
- Work with cluster marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Manage day-to-day content creation, content post, guest’s questions, and account management.
- Stand by and attend marketing related events in order to capture the moments for social media content.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Actively analyze social media performance and competitors, including community growth, competitor’s key focus, and translate it to insight for further action.
- Assists, manage and coordinate of all approved bloggers, influencers, or media activities
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Successful candidate will be based in Bangkok, but able to travel to Pattaya.
- Results-driven marketer with ability to develop and execute robust and tailored social media plans and activities
- Strong knowledge of social media and social commerce platforms, including any upcoming tools
- Excellent copywriting skills in English and Thai, ability to communicate a fun, relatable, and professional tone across posts and messages
- An expert who is up-to trend in all channels, specifically Facebook, Instagram, LINE, TIKTOK and YouTube.
- Analytical skills and ability to translate numbers to insight
- Strong relationship management skills, together with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate, ability to create, edit artwork, videos, and photos for social media use
- Good health, mature and pleasant personality, and neat manner
- Hotel working experience.
Work at : Q HOUSE LUMPINI