Roles & Responsibilities
- The Reservation Manager must display effective listening and communication skills, initiative, exercise good judgment and discretion, effective problem solving skills, and display creativity and ingenuity while providing maximum exposure for our hotel and its offerings.
- To direct, supervise and provide leadership for the reservation team, in conjunction with revenue management efforts to achieve the highest levels of member/guest satisfaction, quality service and compliance with Grande Centre Point policies and procedures while meeting/ exceeding financial goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business, Sales/Marketing or Hotel Management
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum and considerable experience related to this class of work including some supervisory experience; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Reservation supervisor or Asst. Manager on a reputed hotel.
- Ability to effectively manage a staff of 4+ employees. Exceptional customer service skills and professional telephone manners. Excellent communication, written, interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability to promote teamwork and willing cooperation. Excellent time management skills ensuring the ability to multitask, motivate and lead staff to meet department’s Service Level Goals. Ability to identify areas of opportunities and readily generate solutions.
Work at : Grande Centre Point Surawong